THE ISRAEL – EUROPE R&D DIRECTORATE (ISERD)
ISERD is the Israel – Europe R&D Directorate is an inter-ministerial directorate, established by the Israeli Ministry of Economy, the Ministry of Science, Technology and Space, the Planning and Budgeting Committee of the Council for Higher Education, the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
ISERD is operated through the Office of the Chief Scientist of the Ministry of Economy, and is Israel’s official contact point (NCP) with the EU, for all the activities of the FP.
ISERD Promotes the participation of Israeli entities in R&D ventures within the European Research Area.
- Promotes cooperation between Israel and Europe in thematic and/or Bi-National Programs
- ISERD’s representatives participate in the EU FP’s management committees
- Acts in the institutions of the various R&D programs in Europe
- Has an extensive network of contacts with similar agencies in Europe
- Assists in Partner Searches
- Assists throughout proposals submissions process
ISERD operates through various programs:
- The EU Framework Program for R&D (HORIZON 2020)
- Programs co-funded by National and EU funds
- EUREKA for industrial R&D Cooperation
- Bi-National programs for industrial R&D Cooperation
- Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) for SMEsContact:
29 Hamered St., Tel Aviv, 4th Floor, Israel
Learn more about Israel’s Space Competencies:
– Country Poster (PDF, 1.2 MB)