14.12.2018, 10:30 – 12:00 pm
From finding the right management framework for one’s activity to the question of how to develop a credible strategy focused on the management and exploitation of the research results, this webinar addresses different ways to define professional and systematic IP management in Horizon 2020 projects.
- Impact and innovation in Horizon 2020 project proposals
- Exploitation of project results
- Business landscape in project proposals
- Researchers’ rights on project results
- IPR protection for project results
- State of the art, prior art definition – patent databases (e.g. Espacenet)
- Support and sources of information on IPR
The webinar is offered free of charge, but registration mandatory.