The event in ESA-ESTEC is open to European CubeSat industry companies and research institutes/centres, and ESA personnel with (potential) interest in CubeSat missions, systems and technologies.
The objectives of the meeting are to:
· present ESA’s ongoing CubeSat/nano-sat activities
· capture the current European industry state-of-the-art, near-term developments and future priorities in CubeSat/nano-sat systems, technologies/products, payloads, and services
· discuss key issues relevant for future operational missions (e.g. radiation hardness, engineering and quality standards, bus/interface standards, frequency allocation, space-ground interface etc)
· update roadmaps for potential future CubeSat technology developments and demonstration missions in the context of ESA activities
· identify any specific proposals for follow up in the ESA technology programme