The eighth European Conference for Aeronautics and Space Sciences (EUCASS) conference will be held on 1 – 4 July in Madrid, Spain.
The conference is organized by the EUCASS association, founded by a group of European scientists and engineers in order to provide, on the European continent, a high quality forum for the world aerospace scientific community. It is operated by the best specialists in EU, Russia and NIS. It attracts all players, research scientists, engineers, managers and decision makers, world over. It positions itself at the service of agencies and industry and strives to reduce the time to market of discoveries in academic laboratories. Its goal is to foster the competitiveness of its end users, industry and agencies alike.
– Review the state of the art in Aeronautics and Space Sciences, focusing on promising innovations.
– Bring recent scientific breakthroughs to the attention of industry.
– Develop synergies between Aeronautics and Space, academia and industry.
– Give agencies and industry the opportunity to present their programs.
– Open the conference agenda to new end-use topics in addition to the traditional enabling sciences.
– Invite participants to take advantage of the comprehensive coverage offered by the program for the conception of future multidisciplinary projects.