The EPIC Workshop 2019 will be held on 21-23 October 2019 in ESTEC, The Netherlands, organized by ESA and EPIC.
The Electric Propulsion Innovation & Competitiveness (EPIC) project, Grant Agreement n° 640199, has been selected by the European Commission to carry out the Programme Support Activity (PSA) for the Horizon 2020 Electric Propulsion Strategic Research Cluster (SRC) “In-Space electrical propulsion and station keeping”.
The Preliminary Programme is available and will cover the following sessions:
– PSA and SRC progress and activities (EC, REA, EPIC PSA),
– Outline of Horizon 2020 Space Work Programe 2018-2020 topics for Electric Propulsion SRC (EC, REA), in particularly the SRC Call 2020 text and guidelines,
– Round table and stakeholders interaction on Satellite Constellations & EP (invited speakers),
– Incremental SRC OGs: objectives, proposed approach, team, progress, and results (CHEOPS, GIESEPP, HEMPT-NG),
– Disruptive SRC OGs: objectives, proposed approach, team, progress, and final results (GaNOMIC, HiperLoc-EP, MINOTOR),
– Round table and stakeholders interaction on CubeSats & EP (invited speakers),
– New developments on EP Technologies, promising thrusters and transversal technologies (open to speakers)