The Center for EO Instrumentation will hold a 2-day Emerging Technologies for Earth Observation Conference to reveal and discuss new and emerging developments in EO instrumentation and mission concepts.
The conference sessions will cover:
– New detectors and detector concepts
– New on-board calibration techniques
– EO payloads for small spacecraft – miniature high-performance instrumentation.
– Instrument technology and mission architecture considerations for commercial missions
– Recent advances in additive layer and other advanced manufacturing techniques for EO instrumentation
– Advanced on-board image processing concepts for imaging missions, such as super-resolution and AI/deep learning
– Latest developments in LIDAR for EO
– New techniques and future concepts – more left-field/exotic techniques from around the laboratories.
– New mission opportunities