3 – 5 April 2018, Santiago (Chile)
The matchmaking event will take place in Santiago (Chile) at the International Air and Space Fair (FIDAE), the leading aerospace, defense and security exhibition in Latin America and a prime business platform in the region. The aim of the event is to create a quick and easy way for companies and clusters from the aerospace, defense and security sectors to meet potential business and cooperation partners as well as to operate internationally.
FIDAE is the most important event in South America in the following sectors:
- Civil-Commercial Aviation: key players participate in the fair to showcase their new products and technologies and to do business .
- Defense: FIDAE showcases state-of-the-art technologies regarding land, air and naval defense and is attended by military leaders from all over the world.
- Homeland security: a key issue for police forces and armies everywhere.
- Aircraft maintenance: this market has grown exponentially due to the increasing demand for air travelling worldwide.
- Airport equipment and services.
- Space technology: many countries are now developing space-related programmes, which has led to new business relationships with the key players in the area. Latin America is considered an attractive emerging market for space technology.
More than 550 companies from 60 different countries are expected to participate in the exhibition, 75% of those companies coming from countries other than Chile.