European IPR Helpdesk is organising webinar on Impact and Innovation in Horizon 2020 – a Guide for Proposers.
The content of the webinar will cover from finding the right management framework for one’s activity to the question of how to develop a credible strategy focused on the management and exploitation of the research results. The webinar will address different ways to define professional and systematic IP management in Horizon 2020 projects.
During the training participants will have the chance to learn about:
- Impact and innovation in Horizon 2020 project proposals
- Exploitation of project results
- Business landscape in project proposals
- Researchers’ rights on project results
- IPR protection for project results
- State of the art, prior art definition – patent databases (e.g. Espacenet)
- Support and sources of information on IPR